Download Document Pack
Official Government Link
- One Visa Form completed online http://www.angola.org.uk/PDF/formularios/visa_application.pdf
- One colour photographs of photo booth quality on off-white background.
- UK Company letter including the following points:
- Applicants full Name
- Passport Number
- Purpose of Trip and the Company being visited
- The applicant’s company is financially responsible for the trip.
- Invite letter stamped by the inviting company in Angola, as detailed as the UK support letter. The embassy in London needs to have received a copy prior to lodging the application.
- Flight confirmation or Ticket showing entry and exiting Angola
- A photocopy of Certificate of International Vaccines.
- Passport with a minimum 9 months left to run from date of lodging, and have 2 clear pages. Photocopy of main pages of passport and pages containing recent visas to Angola (max 2)
- If the Embassy has never issued visas before on behalf of the inviting company then: Copy of inviting Company’s commercial license, Copy of inviting Company’s last Industrial Tax receipt, Copy of inviting Company’s Registration document, if the Embassy
Visas are typically valid for 2 months from date of issue, for a stay of 30 days upon entry. With double entry visas, the second entry must be made within 30 days of first entering Angola.